Socket Modem GSM/GPRS
Send and receive data via dual band 900/1800 MHz GSM network
The socket modem can enable any device to send and receive data over dual band 900/1800MHz GSM/GPRS networks.
It’s compact module size makes it an ideal option for Machine-to-machine (M2M) applications, featuring compatibility with Analog, ISDN and LAN socket modems.
- Transparent, V.32bis and V.110 transmission protocols
- Automatic fax group 3 (Class 1)
- Multiplexing protocol (ETSI 07.10) enables up to 4 vitural channels
- Embedded TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocol stack
- Optional Java open application interface with 1MB of memory (optional)
- DTMF support
- Compact Size: 64.5 X 26.5 X 10 mm
- 3.3V or 5VDC Supply
- Typical Power use average: 270mA
- Typical Power use @ PCL 8: 1A peak
- Serial RS-232 interface with TTL levels
- Regulatory approval: GCF, EMC BABT, FTA, FCC, PTCRB
- Internal SIM card reader
- External SIM card reader interface
- Integrated MMCX Antenna Interface
- Extended temperature: –30° to +85°
Your next step? E-mail our sales team to discuss your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2016 Adaptive Modules Ltd, All Rights Reserved