Java Terminal, GSM/GPRS
Handle all processing for audio, signal and data with the Java Box Terminal
The Java Terminal incorporates the Telit G24 module, this allows connectivity to wireless networks and customised Java functions.
The Terminal integrates GSM/GPRS and GPS communications and Java applications with no need for microcontrollers, ideal for cost-effective hardware and software design, for example, an industrial GSM application.
Communicate in Java
The memory space available for Java programs and applications is 10MB flash with 1.8MB RAM. Different application codes and data share the space in the flash file system and in RAM.
- GPRS Multislot Class 12, CSD - 2.4, 4.8, 9.6 kbps, USSD - PPP-stack for GPRS data transfer
- Quad band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Single supply voltage 6V to 30V
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C ambient temperature
- Physical Dimensions: 98mm x 82m x 30m
- Weight: 160g , with battery 180g
- All hardware components are fully compliant with the EU RoHS and WEEE Directives
- AT commands: AT-Hayes GSM 07.05 and 07.07
- TCP/IP Stack: TCP/IP stack Access by AT commands
- Firmware update: Upgradeable via serial interface / USB
- GPIO: 16 I/O pins of the application interface are programmable as GPIO
- Programming is done via AT commands
- ADC: input Analog-to-Digital Converter input for measuring external voltages
- Optional measuring supply voltage to the unit
Your next step? E-mail our sales team to discuss your requirements at email@example.com.
© 2016 Adaptive Modules Ltd, All Rights Reserved