µWEAVE Explained: What is it?
µWEAVE M2M - Automatically monitor your remote equipment via the Internet
µWEAVE enables the status of remote machines to be monitored and configured at a central location on the Internet using a standard PC browser. It is a communication platform, enabling Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value Added Resellers (VARs) to integrate, tailor and deploy their connected applications within weeks! It comprises hardware, software and services suited to any application.
µWEAVE automates data collection from remote devices, processes alarms and provides automated notifications by email or SMS when exceptions occur. Understand real-time status of remote machines through configurable online reports, enabling you to consolidate and compare machine information across sites and end users at the enterprise level. µWEAVE is available under private label to complement your own brand. IENs are able to embed it direct into their machines. System integrators and VARs are able to monitor legacy machines in their chosen market. Simply configure the system to meet your application needs ... and deploy!
- µWEAVE Gateway - Intelligent GSM/GPRS gateway enabling the remote machine to communicate reliably with the µWEAVE software via the GSM/GPRS network and the Internet. It offers data logging, alarm processing, scheduling, configuration and robust communication.
- µWEAVE Software - Web-based hosted monitoring application offering management of machines via the Internet. It provides resilient communication, centralised database, alarm processing, automated notification, reporting, configuration, network administration and a Enterprise level interface.
- Dashboard - Web-based dashboard offering custom presentation of information to suit client and application specific needs.
- µWEAVE Services - Managed service wrapping up application hosting, SIM and data provision, maintenance, licensing and consultancy.
µWEAVE has been developed for rapid deployment, enabling businesses to make a "step change" in growth without risk!
- Improved equipment maintenance operations enable a business change from reactive to predictive maintenance
- Fast response to problems minimises downtime and improves customer service
- Equipment rental and lease equipment enhanced management reduces losses and enables charges to be levied on usage and abuse
- Stock and consumable replenishment real-time knowledge aids inventory management
- Supply chain management and logistics operations become more efficient
- Asset audit trails and tracking helps to fulfil regulatory obligations e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, health and safety, European working time directive, HACCP
- Enhances managed service-based offerings for ongoing revenues e.g. wrapping maintenance with the product, supplying consumables, pay-as you-use, equipment rental and lease business models
- Facilitates business changed management in the work place as business processes, job roles and business models change to embrace service growth
You're next step? Email our sales team to discuss your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2016 Adaptive Modules Ltd, All Rights Reserved