ZigBee Module, ProBee-ZE10
Connect to a wireless ZigBee infastructure
The ProBee-ZE10 is an all-in-one ZigBee OEM module featuring integrated ZigBee core and radio/antenna circuits with top level software library. OEM manufacturers can now easily integrate the ProBee-ZE10 to enable ZigBee functionality to end products in a cost effective and timely manner.
The ZE10 OEM module meets specific requirements of low cost and low power wireless applications via ZigBee technology. Based on the Ember EM250 ZigBee core and certified under ZigBee Pro 2007 standard the ZE10 provides maximum compatibility.
- Home Automation
- Smart Energy
High performance and robust data transfers
The ZE10 provides high performance and robust data transfer for various applications, The ZE10 transfers data at up to 250 kbps and communicates up to 1.6 km (1 miles) outdoor.
- Fully supports Zigbee®/Zigbee Pro 2007 wireless connectivity
- Integrated 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.15.4-compliant coprocessor
- Various antenna options according to users' requirement, up to 1.6km with optional 5 dBi dipole antenna
- Transmit Power: +20dBm E.I.R.P (max.)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -102dBm @1% BER
- TX Current: 190mA @3.3V (max.)
- RX Current: 45mA @3.3V (max.)
- Sleep Current: ≤ 2uA
- Full UART Signals Support: UART_TXD/RXD, RTS/CTS, DTR/DSR
- 4 Analog Inputs, 13 Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Supports various self management features wirelessly such as firmware upgrade and system configuration by using modem AT command set
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available
© 2016 Adaptive Modules Ltd, All Rights Reserved